10x50g Yarns to Dye€ 81.00 incl. VAT , plus shipping
Manx Merinoapprox. 200 m / 218 yds per 50 g
Rec. Needle Size: 2.5 - 3 mm - US 1.5 - 2.5
(Price is 16,20 € per 100g)
100% Virgin Wool, 72% Organic Merino and 28% Organic Manx Loaghtan
These skeins weren't washed again after spinning and are intended for hand dyers. The Manx wool is from the Langly Chase farm in Wiltshire, England and is spun in the same way as our "Manx Merino Fine". The yarn for hand dyers does not include a donation to the RBST as does the "Manx Merino Fine".
More about the uniqueness of Manx Loaghtan and the protection of endangered sheep breeds.
Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Dry flat
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 58 €. For orders below 58 € there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 120 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Fixed delivery rate of 9 € up to 600g.Delivery to many european countries is free for orders over 200 € or 250 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues