100 g, approx. 160 m / 175 yds
Rec. Needle Size: 4.5 - 5.5 mm - US 7 - 9
100% Virgin Wool, Organic Merino Extra Fine
Choose a colour:
Our wonderfully soft hand-knitting yarn made from 100% finest organic Merino wool is
- guarateed not scratchy –
even children and babys love it
- in many beautiful colours, nice to combine
- new for organic Merino: machine washable
- guaranteed good for environment, sheep, and humans – organic-certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- produced for us by a small spinning mill and dyer in England, with wool from Patagonia
4 in: 17 sts / 25 rows
approx. 600 g
More about us and how our yarns are produced.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 50 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 95 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 180 € or 200 € to many European countries. Shippments of up to 700g outside of Europe for a fixed rate of 18 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues