50 g, approx. 200 m / 218 yds
Rec. Needle Size: 2.5 - 3 mm - US 1.5 - 2.5
100% Virgin Wool, French Organic Merino
Choose a colour:
Our 100% French Organic Merino yarn is
- made from wool of the Merino d' Arles sheep from Southern France, which are guided to the mountain pastures every summer following a centuries-old tradition
- one of the softest European wool fibres
- in 11 beautiful colours, easy to combine
- natural without machine washing treatment
- guaranteed good for environment, sheep, and humans – organic-certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- produced for us by a small spinning mill and dyer in England
10 cm: 26 M / 44 R
Care Instructions: hand wash, dry flat
More about us and how our yarns are produced.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 58 €. For orders below 58 € there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 120 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Fixed delivery rate of 9 € up to 600g.Delivery to many european countries is free for orders over 200 € or 250 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues