50 g, approx. 200 m / 218 yds
Rec. Needle Size: 2.5 - 3 mm - US 1.5 - 2.5
100% Virgin Wool, French Organic Merino
Choose a colour:
Our 100% French Organic Merino yarn is
- made from wool of the Merino d' Arles sheep from Southern France, which are guided to the mountain pastures every summer following a centuries-old tradition
- one of the softest European wool fibres
- in 11 beautiful colours, easy to combine
- natural without machine washing treatment
- guaranteed good for environment, sheep, and humans – organic-certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- produced for us by a small spinning mill and dyer in England
10 cm: 26 M / 44 R
Care Instructions: hand wash, dry flat
More about us and how our yarns are produced.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 58 €. For orders below 58 € there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 120 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 200 € or 250 € to many European countries. Currently we can only send parcels by parcel service. We are currently looking for a solution to be able to offer small shipments in the future again with lower postage.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues