English pattern as PDF by email€ 5.50 incl. VAT
Pattern and Yarn
Level of difficulty: easy – medium.
Inspired by natural autumn and winter tones, Melody Hoffmann has chosen the name Brune (French: brown) for her shawl. Almost entirely in creamy white, only individual stitches appear in a delicate beige, a combination that makes us dream of a warming bowl of Café au Lait after a long walk in the woods. The noble triangular shawl is enlivened by a relief of knobs and fine lines.
Needles: US 5 (3,75 mm) circular needle. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
The pattern will be sent by email after payment. If your payment with PayPal or credit card was successful, you will receive the pattern immediately, otherwise as soon as our bank has received the amount. PDF patterns delivered by email are excluded from the right of return.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 50 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 95 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 180 € or 200 € to many European countries. Shippments of up to 700g outside of Europe for a fixed rate of 18 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues