English pattern as PDF by email€ 5.50 incl. VAT
Pattern and Yarn
Currently not available.
Level of difficulty: easy - medium.
When the highway of life throws you for a curve, make a statement! Streetscape by Jana Huck is a garter stitch triangle shawl worked from tip to end, with a quirky zig-zag element that adds a touch of challenge to the otherwise soothing garter stitch. Each little twist and turn in the stripe pattern is simply a reminder that each journey can have its obstacles – and you’ll make it through. Toss this fabulous statement shawl over your shoulders and remember: The journey only makes you stronger.
Needles: US 4 (3,5 mm) circular needle, 40" (100 cm) or longer. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
The pattern will be sent by email after payment. If your payment with PayPal or credit card was successful, you will receive the pattern immediately, otherwise as soon as our bank has received the amount. PDF patterns delivered by email are excluded from the right of return.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 50 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 95 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 180 € or 200 € to many European countries. Shippments of up to 700g outside of Europe for a fixed rate of 18 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues