English pattern as PDF by email€ 5.50 incl. VAT
Pattern and YarnBust 35.5 inches (91 cm)
2. Pattern and YarnBust 37.75 - 43.5 inches (96 - 109 cm)
3. Pattern and YarnBust 45.5 - 48.25 inches (114 - 121 cm)
4. Pattern and YarnBust 51 inches (129 cm)
Level of difficulty: medium.
With her Cardigan Dustin, Isabell Kraemer hints at traditional Bavarian jackets. It's knit seamlessly top down in raglan style with cables worked into the edges, sides, and sleeves. We love this piece because it can be combined so casually in a modern way, and because it goes so well with our Merino d'Arles wool from Southern France. For centuries shepherds have been guiding these sheep to the Alps during the summer in the old tradition of transhumance. Spun into a light, soft yarn, their wool makes the jacket so comfortable to wear.
Number of skeins of Merino d'Arles used based on the bust size:
|Number of skeins||6||7||7||7||8||8||9|
The buttoned up jacket shown in the picture is worn with approx. 7.5 cm additional bust size.
The garment in the images is knitted with the colour Montagne.
Needles: US 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle, 30“ (80 cm) long, and DPNs (or circular needle for the Magic-Loop method) for cuffs, button hems, and neckline. US 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle, 30“ (80 cm) long, and DPNs (or circular needle for the Magic-Loop method) for body and sleeves. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
The pattern will be sent by email after payment. If your payment with PayPal or credit card was successful, you will receive the pattern immediately, otherwise as soon as our bank has received the amount. PDF patterns delivered by email are excluded from the right of return.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 50 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 95 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 180 € or 200 € to many European countries. Shippments of up to 700g outside of Europe for a fixed rate of 18 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues