English pattern as PDF by email€ 5.50 incl. VAT
Pattern and Yarn
Level of difficulty: easy.
Shades of molten gold and volcanic grey give Eifelgold its name. For this exceptional design, Melanie Berg has been inspired by the Eifel, a volcanic area near her home. Sections of garter stitch mix with a striking mosaic pattern in this two-coloured asymmetrical triangular shawl. And it is much easier to knit than it looks, since each row is only worked in one colour.
Needles: US 4 (3,5 mm) circular needle and US 6 (4 mm) double pointed or circular needles for the I-cord-bind-off. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
The pattern will be sent by email after payment. If your payment with PayPal or credit card was successful, you will receive the pattern immediately, otherwise as soon as our bank has received the amount. PDF patterns delivered by email are excluded from the right of return.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 50 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 95 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Free shipping from 180 € or 200 € to many European countries. Shippments of up to 700g outside of Europe for a fixed rate of 18 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues