English pattern as PDF by email€ 5.50 incl. VAT
Pattern and Yarn
Level of difficulty: easy.
Street-smart and gorgeously feminine, Ainu is a new shawl by Isabell Kraemer designed using our thicker yarn, Big Merino Hug. It can be knitted larger or smaller and the extraordinary, elegant lace pattern creates an exciting contrast to the casual garter stitch section. With a name that is reminiscent of the aborigines of North Japan, no matter how we combine this versatile piece, we can't wait to cut loose and go out with it!
Needles: US 10 (6 mm) circular needle, 40“ (100 cm) long. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
The pattern will be sent by email after payment. If your payment with PayPal or credit card was successful, you will receive the pattern immediately, otherwise as soon as our bank has received the amount. PDF patterns delivered by email are excluded from the right of return.
We ship worldwide. Orders submitted on workdays before 1 p.m. will normally be dispatched on the same day.
Delivery is free for orders over 58 €. For orders below 58 € there is a fixed delivery rate of 5 €. Shipping by DHL.
Austria, Netherlands, Belgium:
Delivery is free for orders over 120 €. For orders below that there is a fixed delivery rate of 8,50 €. Shipping by DPD.
Fixed delivery rate of 9 € up to 600g.Delivery to many european countries is free for orders over 200 € or 250 €.
Our organic yarns are completely certified according to GOTS, the Global Organic Textile Standard. With GOTS you can be sure that
- the sheep are kept according to organic farming standards and do not have to suffer painful mulesing surgery
- the wool production does not pollute the environment with dangerous chemicals
- energy consumption is controlled and residual waters are cleaned professionally
- the workers are treated fairly and child labour is prohibited
- minimum wages and standardised working hours are met
- the yarn is free from harmful residues